For Amazon Sellers
We are one of the few freight forwarding companies in Southern California that specializes in working with Amazon. We have spent countless hours educating ourselves in this rapidly growing part of the industry.
We have streamlined the prep and shipping process to Amazon warehouses to make it quicker for you and better for your end user. Better experiences with Amazon users means more sales.
We work with many different Amazon sellers, and regularly help them with the following:
- International imports/exports
- Inventory warehousing
- Amazon’s strict regulations
And much more, all on an as-needed basis.
Let us help you with the hard stuff
We specialize in the unique shipping and warehousing needs of Amazon affiliate sellers so that you can spend more time doing what you do best: finding the next great product to sell!
How else can ETC International Freight System Help?
Coordinate Inventory Pick-Up
Our network of logistics companies will pick-up your inventory from your suppliers and deliver them anywhere they need to go. Because we work with only the best in the industry, all with the highest integrity and quality, your products will always be in good hands.
Prep and Labeling
As one of the few freight forwarding companies specializing in working with Amazon, we offer everything you need to prep your products to meet Amazon’s requirements. Services include labeling, counting, consolidating, repacking, or anything else based on your needs.
Ship To Amazon
We can ship your inventory to its designated Amazon Warehouse by any and every delivery method available. We also personally oversee handoff process including custom clearance, taxes, and regional laws and restrictions when your shipment is arriving into the United States.
Complete our “Request A Quote” form and be sure to mark yourself as an “Amazon Seller” – we will get a specialist to be in touch with you within 2 business hours.
Useful Air Freight Information
- Passenger airplane Maximum height: 64 inches
- Cargo Airplane Maximum height: 96 inches
- To calculate air freight volume L x W x H in inches divided by 166 = weight in pounds
- To convert weight in pounds to kilograms: Divide the weight in pounds by 2.2046 (Equals 1 Kilo)
Useful Ocean Freight Information
- 20’ - 34,000 lbs (if weight exceeds 34,000 a tri-axle chassis must be used)
- 40’ – 44,000 lbs
- 20'SD: 19' 6" L x 7' 8" W x 7' 9: H (capacity: 1250 CFT.)
- 40'SD: 39' 5" L x 7' 8" W x 7' 9: H (capacity: 2434 CFT.)
- 40'HQ: 39' 5" L x 7' 8" W x 8'10" H (Capacity: 2495 CFT.)
- Ocean Freight minimum - 1 Cubic Meter = 48”x 42”x30”
- Standard pallet Sizes = 48”x 40” or 48”x42”
Tell us a little about your project, we’ll respond same day (Monday – Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm).