Cargo Insurance, Packing & Crating
ETC International Freight System is a full-service freight forwarding company that handles all freight shipping needs and also has the capacity to handle additional tasks such as well as cargo insurance, inventory packing, and crating/delivery prep.
Coverage that keeps you safe:
It is our goal to provide first in class freight forwarding, warehousing, and distribution services, which means providing you with competitive rates, timely deliveries, and opportunities to protect your assets. All of our customers are invited and encouraged to purchase cargo insurance through ETC International Freight System.
- All Risk (including War Risk) via Air, Ocean and Truck
- FPA (Total Loss/Catastrophic) Coverage
Don’t put your business’ precious inventory at risk, be sure to secure your cargo with insurance coverage.
Meet Industry Packing Criteria & Customs Regulations
All shipments going overseas via freight forwarding companies, whether they be straight or consolidated loads, must meet the industry packing criteria & customs regulations. Our professional packers & craters perform on-site or in-house services with heat-treated wood that is “HT” stamped.
Our warehousing professionals receive inventory and fulfill important handling of shipments or orders on a one-time or recurring basis. In addition, we will warehouse items for the short and long-term and provide you with regular status reports. Utilizing our services for inventory, packaging, and shipping of your stored items at the same location will reduce costs and improve supply chain management.
Whether packing for military specifications, crating for heavy equipment, household goods, or large industrial and commercial shipments —
ETC International Freight System keeps you compliant and helps you protect your investment.
Useful Air Freight Information
- Passenger airplane Maximum height: 64 inches
- Cargo Airplane Maximum height: 96 inches
- To calculate air freight volume L x W x H in inches divided by 166 = weight in pounds
- To convert weight in pounds to kilograms: Divide the weight in pounds by 2.2046 (Equals 1 Kilo)
Useful Ocean Freight Information
- 20’ - 34,000 lbs (if weight exceeds 34,000 a tri-axle chassis must be used)
- 40’ – 44,000 lbs
- 20'SD: 19' 6" L x 7' 8" W x 7' 9: H (capacity: 1250 CFT.)
- 40'SD: 39' 5" L x 7' 8" W x 7' 9: H (capacity: 2434 CFT.)
- 40'HQ: 39' 5" L x 7' 8" W x 8'10" H (Capacity: 2495 CFT.)
- Ocean Freight minimum - 1 Cubic Meter = 48”x 42”x30”
- Standard pallet Sizes = 48”x 40” or 48”x42”
Tell us a little about your project, we’ll respond same day (Monday – Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm).