International & Domestic Corporate Relocation Services
Unlike regular corporate relocation companies, we are first a freight forwarder, which means we have wholesale pricing through our ocean service contracts. In Los Angeles, we have an in-house team of packaging/crating/loading specialists. Rather than contracting out these services, we perform them all.
Additionally, you can access our on-site loading services with our expert packers. Our facilities feature ramp and dock-high warehouses. We provide short or long-term warehousing, thereby eliminating third-party storage or added trucking expenses, communications, or delays.
Overseas agents working under our supervision to handle the port & overseas clearance with the delivery. Spend half the price of a mover & use our freight network instead.
Calculating Cubic Feet:
Multiply length, width, & height in feet per unit. For example, an average desk is 5′ long x 3.5′ wide x 3.5 feet high, so the cubic feet is 61.25.
From inches to cubic feet, multiply length by width by height. Divide by 1728 to get your cubic feet.
Useful Air Freight Information
- Passenger airplane Maximum height: 64 inches
- Cargo Airplane Maximum height: 96 inches
- To calculate air freight volume L x W x H in inches divided by 166 = weight in pounds
- To calculate actual weight in pounds to kilograms divided pounds by 2.2046
Useful Ocean Freight Information
- 20’ – 34,000 lbs (if weight exceeds 34,000 a tri-axle chassis must be used)
- 40’ – 44,000 lbs
- 20’SD: 19′ 6″ L x 7′ 8″ W x 7′ 9: H (capacity: 1250 CFT.)
- 40’SD: 39′ 5″ L x 7′ 8″ W x 7′ 9: H (capacity: 2434 CFT.)
- 40’HQ: 39′ 5″ L x 7′ 8″ W x 8’10” H (Capacity: 2495 CFT.)
- Ocean Freight minimum – 1 Cubic Meter = 48”x 42”x30”
- Standard pallet Sizes = 48”x 40” or 48”x42”
Tell us a little about your project, we’ll respond same day (Monday – Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm).