International Moving Services
Are you moving your home or business internationally? Utilize our international freight services to move a single room or an entire office building from anywhere in the world to anywhere in the world.
ETC International Freight System has created a very useful business or home relocation checklist that will help you execute your move more easily, more efficiently, and with greater success. Residential moving can be an enormous challenge and this checklist and/or a consultation with one of our home or office relocation specialists may be the perfect solution.
How ETC International Freight Services makes a difference to our customers’ residential or business relocation challenges.
- We have an in-house team of packaging/crating/loading specialists.
- We provide on-site loading services with our expert packers.
- Our facilities feature ramp and dock-high warehouses.
- We provide short or long-term warehousing. Thereby eliminating all third-party storage needs.
- We have access to ocean service contracts with wholesale pricing.
Need Help with organizing your upcoming move? Download our free checklist!
International & Domestic Corporate Relocation Services
Unlike regular corporate relocation companies, we primarily offer international freight services, which means we have wholesale pricing through our ocean service contracts. In Los Angeles, we have an in-house team of packaging/crating/loading specialists. Rather than contracting out these services, we perform them all.
Additionally, you can access our on-site loading services with our expert packers. Our facilities feature ramp and dock-high warehouses. We provide short or long-term warehousing, thereby eliminating third-party storage or added trucking expenses, communications, or delays.
Useful Air Freight Information
- Passenger airplane Maximum height: 64 inches
- Cargo Airplane Maximum height: 96 inches
- To calculate air freight volume L x W x H in inches divided by 166 = weight in pounds
- To convert weight in pounds to kilograms: Divide the weight in pounds by 2.2046 (Equals 1 Kilo)
Useful Ocean Freight Information
- 20’ - 34,000 lbs (if weight exceeds 34,000 a tri-axle chassis must be used)
- 40’ – 44,000 lbs
- 20'SD: 19' 6" L x 7' 8" W x 7' 9: H (capacity: 1250 CFT.)
- 40'SD: 39' 5" L x 7' 8" W x 7' 9: H (capacity: 2434 CFT.)
- 40'HQ: 39' 5" L x 7' 8" W x 8'10" H (Capacity: 2495 CFT.)
- Ocean Freight minimum - 1 Cubic Meter = 48”x 42”x30”
- Standard pallet Sizes = 48”x 40” or 48”x42”
Tell us a little about your project, we’ll respond same day (Monday – Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm).