International Moving Services
Are you moving your residence overseas? We have created a very useful business or home relocation checklist that will help you execute your move more easily, more efficiently, and with greater success. Residential moving can be an enormous challenge and this checklist and/or a consultation with one of our home or office relocation specialists may be the perfect solution.
How ETC International Freight System makes a difference to our customers' residential or business relocation challenges.
- We have an in-house team of packaging/crating/loading specialists.
- We provide on-site loading services with our expert packers.
- Our facilities feature ramp and dock-high warehouses.
- We provide short or long-term warehousing. Thereby eliminating all third-party storage needs.
- Access to ocean service contracts with wholsale pricing
Need Help with organizing your move? Download our free checklist!
- Passenger airplane Maximum height: 64 inches
- Cargo Airplane Maximum height: 96 inches
- To calculate air freight volume L x W x H in inches divided by 166 = weight in pounds
- To calculate actual weight in pounds to kilograms divided pounds by 2.2046
Container Max Weights:
- 20’ - 34,000 lbs (if weight exceeds 34,000 a tri-axle chassis must be used)
- 40’ – 44,000 lbs
Standard container internal dimensions
- 20'SD: 19' 6" L x 7' 8" W x 7' 9: H (capacity: 1250 CFT.)
- 40'SD: 39' 5" L x 7' 8" W x 7' 9: H (capacity: 2434 CFT.)
- 40'HQ: 39' 5" L x 7' 8" W x 8'10" H (Capacity: 2495 CFT.)
Less Than A Container Load (Consolidated ocean cargo)
- Ocean Freight minimum - 1 Cubic Meter = 48”x 42”x30”
- Standard pallet Sizes = 48”x 40” or 48”x42”